This vegan avocado mousse is super simple to make and totally delicious. Full of healthy fats to support the nervous system, it also gives you beautiful skin and hair. I love it as breakfast but it can also be a great healthy, sugar-free treat.
What you need
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup young coconut flesh
- Caco nibs for topping (optional)
What you do
- Blend all your ingredients in your hight speed blender.
- Add a dash of filtered water or coconut water if needed.
- Pour in a nice glass and garnish with some cacao nibs or and chocolate chunks.
Note: If you’d like a sweeter taste, you can add half a banana to the preparation or any sweetener of your choice.