What you need
- A handful of walnuts roughly crushed
- 1 teaspoon raw organic honey
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch unrefined salt
- 1 heaped tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon raw cacao powder
What you do
- Carefully heat your coconut oil and honey and remove from heat when melted.
- Add all other ingredients and mix them well with a spoon.
- Cover a recipient with a sheet of baking paper and spread the mixture evenly.
- Place in the fridge for about 1hour, until you obtain a solid chocolate bar.