This Raw & Vegan Coconut Choc Chip smoothie will take five minutes to make and will fill you up with great energy.
I love it because it’s full of great saturated fats (avocado and coconut) that are essential to our health, but it’s also rich in magnesium, potassium and vitamin B6.
The raw cacao will also bring a good dose of antioxidants, iron and zinc and will definitely boost your mood and energy.
Oh, did I mention it was sugar-free, gluten-free, soy-free and dairy-free? Just pure goodness!
What you need (for 2 servings)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 handful raw cacao beans (or nibs)
- 1/2 pinch of cinnamon (to keep your sugar levels in check)
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
- 3/4 cup filtered water (use cold water to have a chiller smoothie)
What you do
- Place all ingredients in your high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in a glass.
- Garnish with raw cacao nibs (optional).