This chocolate tart is not only delicious, it’s made with healthy ingredients only, it looks gorgeous and it’s made in minutes.
If you’ve got guests over, you won’t be disappointed. The ‘WAW’ effect is guaranteed
Raw Vegan Chocolate Tart
Ingredients (serves 4 – one small tart)
1.5 cups of raw nuts
1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1/3 cup raisins or dates
1 cup dates (pitted)
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
1 pinch sea salt
1 pinch cinnamon
1/4 cup almond milk (in case your mixture is too tick)
- Blend all ingredients in your high speed blender.
- Press the mixture evenly in a small tin or small round container and place in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- Soak your dates in hot water for about 20 minutes to make them soft and sticky.
- Place them in your high speed blender with about half of the soaking water.
- Add all other ingredients (except almond milk) in your blender and blend until soft and well combined. You should obtain a nice creamy texture.
- If it’s too sticky, add a bit of almond milk and keep blending.
- Place it on top of your base and back in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Garnish with the toppings of your choice and enjoy
If you LOVE this kind of recipes, check out my new Raw Chocolate Recipes & Desserts eBook. It’s a little chocolatey jewel…