Super easy but super delicious, these Raw Chocolate Brownie Balls are one of my favourite go to snack. They are also super handy if you want to impress and make your friends happy pretty easily
What you need (for about 10 balls)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup cacao beans
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
- 3 un-pitted Medjool dates
What you do
- Blend everything in your high-speed blender except the dates.
- When all your ingredients are crushed, add the dates and keep blending.
- Make sure the dates are mashed properly. You should obtain a sticky paste.
- Make the balls with a teaspoon and roll them in your hands.
- Roll them in desiccated coconut or cacao powder to have a nicer end result (optional).
- Place in the fridge for at least 30min.