This Quinoa Fruit Salad is an absolutely delicious dish suitable for vegan and vegetarian. I love having that as a light breakfast but you can have it anytime you want, of course
What you need
- 1 cup of white quinoa cooked
- 2 cups of your favourite fruits, diced
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of vanilla
What you do
- Cook your quinoa and leave it get colder.
- Dice your fruits in small pieces.
- Mix your quinoa with your fruits and with the lemon juice and spices.
- Devour like that or top with some nuts and seeds of your choice.