This Pumpkin Seeds & Papaya Chia Pudding is what I prepared after having spent a horrible night due to having been glutened!
This was the first time I touched gluten after my 3 month elimination diet. I felt so bad that night that I am now able to tell you for sure that I am gluten sensitive.
Fresh papaya was shooting for the digestive system while chia seeds are a great detoxifier. They are also full of essential fatty acids, great to fight inflammation.
What you need
- 1/2 cup fresh papaya – cut in small cubes
- 4 heaped tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut water (or almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 pinch cinnamon (optional)
- Extra pumpkin seeds for topping
What you do
- Put al the ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Place your bowl in the fridge and leave it overnight.
- Eat in the morning. Garnish with some extra pumpkin seeds.