By my beautiful friend Summah O’Donell from A Natural Connexion.
As she said [and I totally agree with that], “salads do not need to be boring, bland or rabbit food. A good salad will leave you feeling very satisfied with a slow release of energy for a few hours.”
What you need
- 4 cups of baby spinach
- 1 cup of extra seasonal greens. Rocket is perfect!
- 1 grated carrot
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatos
- 1 avocado
- one garlic clove, diced
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 cups of chickpeas drained
- Nori flakes - optional
What you do
- In a blender, add the avocado, garlic, yeast, seeds and nori flakes. blend until well combined.
- Mix the salad ingredients and chickpeas with the blended ingredients and enjoy!
- You can add walnuts to this, or even roasted sweet potato