This is a healthy version of the Bircher Muesli, which is often made with sweetened apple juice or sugar.
What you need
- 5 tbsp organic, natural, raw muesli (here I am using some muesli with coconut shreds and sunflower seeds)
- 1 tbsp maca
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Unsweetened almond milk (about 300ml – you can use oat milk if you want a sweeter taste)
- 1 handful blueberries
- 1 tbsp goji berries
What you do
- Mix muesli, chia seeds, maca, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon in a bowl and cover with milk.
- Place in the fridge during a few hours (or overnight). Muesli and chia seeds will absorb the liquid and soften.
- Serve with blueberries, goji & pumpkin seeds on top.