I don’t know you but I love my creamy chocolate smoothies and I couldn’t skip them in winter, that’s why I started to try warm versions when the weather is a bit too chilly to have them cold and it’s absolutely delicious…
Try it out, it’s super easy to make and I know you’ll love them as well
If you like this kind of easy and healthy recipes, don’t forget to download your free copy of my Happy & Healthy People Recipe Book below…
Hot & Creamy Chocolate Smoothie
What you need
- 1 mug of your favourite milk
- 1 heaped tsp maca powder
- 1 heaped tsp lucuma powder
- 1 heaped tsp cacao powder
- 1 date
- 1 tbsp of my Naturalla
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
What you do
- Carefully heat your milk until hot but not boiling.
- Add all other ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy (if you don’t have a hand blender, you can pour everything in your high speed blender and blend until smooth).
- Add cacao nibs and an extra teaspoon of Naturalla on top.