This recipe is a beautiful and easy way to have a pizza party at home without having to eat the bad stuffs (refined flour, gluten, etc…).
What you need
- 1 slice of your favourite sprouted bread (here I used Gluten free sprouted bread)
- 1 tomato
- 1 mushroom
- A few slices of avocado
- 1 slice of organic cheese
- Cracked pepper
What you do
- Preheat your oven.
- Slice your veggies (here I used tomato, mushroom and avocado but you can add whatever you like).
- Place avocado, tomato and mushroom slices on your slice of sprouted bread.
- Place you mini pizza in the oven and leave until the cheese has melted down.
- Add some cracked pepper.