The quantities are for 2 people for a snack or 1 people for breakfast.
What you need
- 2/3 mug hot organic chai tea (infused)
- 1/3 mug coconut milk
- 1 handful walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp raw honey if you have a sweet tooth (optional)
What you do
- Prepare your chai tea and place about 2/3 of mug in a bowl.
- Add 1/3 mug of coconut milk.
- Add walnuts, cinnamon, chia seeds and honey (optional) and mix well.
- Place your preparation in smaller cups and place in the fridge for about 1 hour.