Chocolate Pudding w/ Strawberries & Coconut Whipped Cream
This raw and vegan chocolate pudding is heavenly delicious!
Top it up with some fresh strawberries and homemade coconut whipped cream and you’ve got a perfect treat.
Not only it’s super easy to make, it’s also good for you and it’s Paleo friendly.
I know you’ll love it, so don’t wait a minute, try it out
And if you like this kind of recipe, don’t forget to sign-up to receive your FREE recipe book below:
You can also check out my Raw Chocolate Bible (now $14.9 instead of $25)
What you need (serves 2)
1 whole ripe avocado
About 250 ml coconut cream – refrigerated (or the flesh of a young coconut)
1 tablespoon cacao powder
1 tablespoon xylitol or fav sweetener – optional
1 pinch of cinnamon - optional
1 pinch sea salt - optional
Coconut whipped cream
1 can coconut cream refrigerated
1 tablespoon of your favorite sweetener (I used xylitol)
What you do
1. Blend everything (except toppings) into your high speed blender until well-combined and creamy.
2. Add fresh strawberries cut into pieces
Coconut Whipped Cream
3. Open your coconut cream can and place the thick substance (the cream) in your high speed blender. Don’t use the liquid substance (the milk).
4. Add your sweetener and blend until you obtain a consistant, thick whipped cream texture.
5. Serve on top of your cups.