But lately I’ve been craving some “cheese cake” and Théo’s first birthday was the perfect occasion to get back into it. This is how I came up with this idea to add cauliflower into it and make it a great alternative to nuts.
This caulicake recipe is delicious but super and easy to make. I am sure you’ll love it.
Just in time for Valentine’s Day if you’d like to have a healthy alternative to finish your homemade romantic dinner
And if you like this kind of recipe, don’t forget to sign-up to receive your FREE recipe book below:
You can also check out my Raw Chocolate Bible (now $14.9 instead of $25)
What you need (serves 2 – 4)
1 cup raw nuts
1/2 cup coconut flakes
1-2 tablespoons coconut sugar or other alternative
2-3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (the more, the crunchier)
1 pinch cinnamon
1 cup soaked cashews
1 cup cooked cauliflower
1/2 cup rice malt syrup (or more to taste)
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla powder – optional
What you do
1. Blend all ingredients in your high speed blender. You should obtain a paste like substance.
2. Spread it evenly in your tin and put in the freezer to set while preparing your filling.
1. Blend all ingredients in your high speed blender till well combined.
2. Pour half on top of your base. Set aside.
3. Add a bit of cacao powder in your blender and blend the remaining half. Add sweetener if needed and pour on top of your cake, as the last layer.
4. Put in the fridge overnight or in the freezer for about 3 hours – in that case, take the cake out at least 30 min before serving.