Chocolate Brownie & Peanut Butter Parfait (Raw + Vegan)
This chocolate brownie and peanut butter parfait is absolutely delicious.
It’s composed by a simple raw vegan peanut butter chocolate mousse, totally creamy, a raw and vegan brownie and it’s topped up with some coconut whipped cream. This is heaven!
I know it might sound a bit complicated at first because of the different layers but let me break that straight away. It’s super mega simple to make.
The mousse only requires 4 ingredients and the coconut whipped cream one. The brownie is super simple as you don’t need to bake anything.
Chocolate Brownie & Peanut Butter Parfait
What you need (serves 4)
1/2 serving Chocolate Brownie base
1 serving Chocolate mousse
1 serving coconut whipped cream (just blend a refrigerated can of coconut cream with some vanilla powder, your favorite seewtener and a dash of coconut water)
Raw pecans & pistachios, cacao nibs, chocolate sauce (optional), peanut butter (optional).
What you do
1. Start by making half a batch of chocolate brownie base by blending some nuts and dates. Place in the fridge.
2. Then make your chocolate mousse and place in the fridge.
4. Then, blend tall ingredients to make your coconut whipped cream and place in the fridge.
5. Take some nice glasses and start creating the layers. Start with a layer of chocolate mousse, then a layer of brownie, then a layer of coconut whipped cream. Add some peanut butter for an extra nutty flavor.
6. Repeat until you fill the glasses and garnish with your favorite toppings.