This is the perfect treat for the real chocolate lovers
What you need
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 heaped tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon organic raw honey
- 1 teaspoon un-hulled tahini (optional)
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1tbsp pumpkin seeds if you like it crunchy
What you do
- Slightly heat your coconut oil until liquid
- Add honey and tahini, then cacao, desiccated coconut, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds.
- Fill in a small container and place it in the fridge for at least one hour. You can also finish with some black sesame seeds on top.