This week is a very special week for me. Not only it’s my birthday but I’ve also just moved to Berlin to spend the whole (European) summer here. YAY!
Can you tell I am excited?
Getting older is actually really fun
And now, I want to keep on going with the celebrations and share the love with YOU. That’s why I am organising a HUGE give-away (the biggest I’ve ever organised) with heaps of amazing gifts!
Here is what you can get by helping me celebrating my birthday:
- 20 x enrolments for the Make Peace With Food, Change Your Life program
- 2 x 1 hour 1:1 life, nutritional or recovery coaching with me
- 20 x Healthy Eating + Living In Bali eBooks
- 1 x box of Self-Love Cards by Sacred Self
- 2 x boxes of Synergy Natural superfoods
So, that’s about 45 winners in total!
That means everyone has a good chance to win something
How To Win
I don’t like complicated things, so I’ve kept the process very simple for you.
Here is what you need to do in 4 simple steps to win one of these gifts:
1. Choose or take a picture of one of the best moments you’ve experienced over the past months. It might be a birthday party, a special event, your fav green juice or just a nice moment you spent alone or with a friend.
2. Go on the Respect Yourself page on Facebook by clicking here and upload your picture on the page (this is the only way I can see you’ve participated. Note that you’ll have to like the page if it’s not the case already, so you can upload your picture without any issues).
3. Then, tag one of your friends that will like or benefit from reading my blog in your picture as well as yourself.
4. Make sure your friend will receive my next articles by adding her/his email here.
You’ve got until June 1 to upload your picture. On June 2, I will review all your entries and pick the 45 most beautiful ones. So you’ve got a bit of time, but as you know, if you don’t do it right now, you’ll probably forget about it, so I encourage you to do it straight away!
Multiple entries are also allowed. One person can win up to 2 gifts. Winners will be directly contacted via Facebook and will be required to communicate the address where they want to receive their gift(s), so don’t waste another minute! I’ll see you on Facebook