Bulimia And Binge Eating Recovery
Having suffered from bulimia for more than 15 years, I know how hard it is to get the right help and support.
First of all, it’s very difficult for disordered eaters to speak about their illness because of these horrible feelings of shame and guilt, which go with eating disorders.
Then, once people manage to open up and tell someone about their issues, people around them usually don’t know where to start or what to do and often don’t measure the impact of the illness properly. That’s one of the many reasons why it’s so hard to get the right treatment and support when needed.
But eating disorders are very serious illnesses which are destroying the physical and mental health of too many people. They are dangerous and cause severe health problems and death. If you think you might be suffering from an eating disorder (bulimia, anorexia, binge eating, emotional eating, chronic dieting or any issues regarding food), I urge you to seek medical help immediately.
I am also here to help. I’ve been through all of this, so if you want to have a chat with someone who will perfectly understand your concerns and what you are going through, feel free to contact me. We will arrange a free support session to help you seek help at the right place.
Recovery is possible and you deserve help!
Read my full bulimia recovery story here and get inspired about doing the same
Bulimia And Binge Eating Recovery Resources
- Check out my blog for more info about self-love, happiness and recovery
- Watch my FREE coaching video series
- Download my Satiety Scale to help you evaluate your hunger/satiety and learn to better listen to your body signals
- Get more details about my Make Peace With Food online program
- Check out my Udemy course about ‘How To Stop Binge Eating And Transform Your Life‘
- Watch my interview with Kathryn Hansen (author of Brain Over Binge) about how to stop binge eating