What you need
- 1/2 sweet potato
- 1 carrot
- 3 leaves of kale (stems off)
- 1 handful of haloumi cut in cubes
- 1 handful of tempeh cut in cubes
- 1 handful mushrooms
- 1 tomato cut in cubes
- 1/2 spanish onions cut in cubes
- Unrefined sea salt & cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Coconut oil for cooking
What you do
- Melt coconut oil in a pan.
- Add tempeh, haloumi, sweet potato, onion, mushrooms, carrot and fry during a few minutes.
- Add all other veggies (kale & tomato) as well as spices and cook for a few more minutes.