It has never been so easy to make your own coconut milk. It takes 5 min and the only thing you need is a whole young coconut… I love it and I am sure you will too…
What you need
- 1 whole young coconut (flesh + water)
What you do
- Crack open your coconut and pour the water in a jar.
- Scoop the flesh and place it in your high speed blender.
- Poor some of your coconut water in your blender as well with the flesh.
- Add more or less water to adjust the consistency of your milk. If you like it creamy, use less water.
- Drink fresh, this is delicious!