By Megan Young from Veggies And Me
As Megan said, this Honey Roasted Carrot Salad appears very simple but trust me it is very tasty! Personally, this is what I prefer simple recipes that are super delicious and healthy. You will love it!
What you need
- 12 small Carrots
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large handfuls of Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 Avocado
- 400g can of Cannellini Beans
- 1/2 Orange Juiced
- Extra drizzle each of Honey and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Season
- Boiled Eggs
What you do
- Peel and then slice the carrots into even sized pieces/strips.
- Add the carrots to a baking dish with the 1 tablespoon on honey and olive oil. Toss the carrots in the honey and oil and roast in the oven at 180 deg C for 20-30 minutes or until soft and golden.
- Wash the spinach leaves and beans thoroughly. Add the beans and spinach to a large bowl with the roasted carrots.
- Dress the salad with the orange juice and extra drizzle of honey and extra virgin olive oil. Season the taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss the salad well and serve on a plate with slices of the avocado and boiled eggs.