Yummm, so creamy & so healthy, this recipe is the perfect one if you want something slightly sweet and creamy but with some proteins and without sweetener.
What you need
- 2 cups white quinoa (soaked for 6hours and rinsed)
- About 350ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
What you do
- Cook your quinoa (after soaking & rinsing) in your coconut milk.
- Once cooked, add chia seeds and put everything in a serving bowl.
- Add cinnamon and walnuts on top.
- You can also add berries or banana slices on top if you’d like.
Yummm, this is heaven